• Support and development of the existing customer base with quotation and project tracking
• New customer acquisition and systematic development of further sales and application possibilities
• Creation of sales forecasts with the appropriate market and competitor observation
• A diversified and challenging position with lots of personal responsibility
• An open company recording dynamic growth with excellent opportunities for development
• A performance-matched salary
• Company vehicle for private use too
There are various topics in the development and manufacturing of machining tools from ultra-hard cutting materials to choose from.
The expansion of our database is of the utmost importance to identify and strengthen our development potential.
You study at a technical college and have already completed your foundation course in mechanical engineering or a comparable degree.
You possess knowledge in the area of machining or manufacturing technology and ideally have trained in the area of metal machining.
You work independently, are a team player and flexible.
Did we spark your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your application!